Labels

Monday 20 February 2012

What have you learned from your audience feedback?


I have learned a lot from my audience feedback. For example, audience feedback enables you to understand what the audience really wants to see. It gives you an opportunity to correct your work and please the audience’s satisfaction. In order to gain peer feedback I used a variety of methods. For instance, I asked a few members of the class to view and watch our media products and jot down their comments on the sheet of paper. In addition, I also divided my products into certain sections and asked them to rate particular things out of 6.

I also used the social networking website called Facebook. This enabled me to share my work with my friends and helped me to receive some audience feedback. This is also very beneficial as it enables me to target my target audience and a vast audience. When posting my work on Facebook I aimed to gather both positive and negative feedback as this will help me improve and develop my products.


Having looked at my feedback is shows that there were particular areas that people like more than others. I have taken on board this feedback and I have made alterations.
























In addition, I have also created a questionnaire using the software SurveyMonkey. There are a variety of reasons for creating this. For example, I wanted to share my questionnaire with the public, friends and family and see what they thought of my products. By sending it to a variety of different people and people of different demographics gives me the opportunity to receive information from different points of views and opinions. This is important as it gives me a much broader collection of results.


No comments:

Post a Comment